Family Dental Care
When it comes to your family’s dental health, it’s important that everyone feels comfortable.
As Brisbane’s leading family dental clinic, we are proud to offer you the best care available, as well as a comfortable, pain-free experience. Your family will love coming back to get their teeth cleaned or have a cavity filled by one of our friendly dentists! Our work is also guaranteed for six months up to 10 years, depending on the procedure.
Grange Family Dental is known for professional care at affordable prices.
• We treat all ages and offer most services in-house
• Get your family’s routine cleanings done altogether
• We have over 20 years’ experience and make every dentist visit comfortable
• Stay with one dentist as your family grows up
• Feel at ease on every visit and enjoy a personal relationship with our friendly dentists
• Our convenient location in the Grange is just a short bus ride away from the city.
• Hop on the 325 or 353 bus routes from Queen Street and you’ll be dropped off on our doorstep.
• If you are driving to our Grange Road clinic, you will find plenty of parking in the car park available on-site.
• Have a major dental procedure coming up? Never worry about a ride again – we’re well serviced by public transport!
We’re your one-stop family dental clinic in Brisbane.
Find all the family dental services you need at Grange Family Dental:
• Wisdom teeth removal
• Cosmetic dentistry
• Implant Dentistry
• Teeth whitening
• And much more!
We’re open until 7pm on most weeknights, so it’s easy to bring the kids after school and book all your check-up appointments together.
Book in with our family dentist, today!
Contact us through our website or give us a call at (07) 3356 0166. We’re happy to answer any questions or set your next appointment.
We are very happy to have found this practice.
“We are new patients to Grange Family Dental and cannot rate the practice highly enough. Denise was considerate, gentle and thorough. She took her time and makes you feel like a valued patient, not just a number. Jeremy saw our 6 yr old daughter in an emergency situation, she was in pain, but he was able to build trust with her so quickly through his patience, honesty and humour that she allowed him to fix a painful cavity within days of first meeting him. We are very happy to have found this practice.”
I am so impressed with the way my family have been treated by the Dentists at Grange
“I am so impressed with the way my family have been treated by the Dentists at Grange. We have had the pleasure to be treated by all of the dentists at this practice and cannot fault one of them with the level of care we have received before and after treatment. The reception staff are very warm and welcoming and are happy to go above and beyond to look after us and accommodate our crazy busy schedule. My young daughter really enjoys going to her regular check-up. Highly recommend to any family looking for a family friendly dentist.”
It was well worth the drive
“After moving interstate (ie, needing to find new everything!) and researching dentists to take my 8 year old son, I decided to go here and despite living on the other side of town, it was well worth the drive. Dr Sig was so pleasant to my son and had a nice ease to his personality and we were done (exam and clean) in about 15 minutes or so. Too easy! My son who will scream a phlebotomist out of the room, did not complain and easily sat/reclined in the chair for his clean. Highly recommend this practice and if you have PHI – no out of pocket. Thank you.”